In the Document Templates section, you can set up document templates, invoice templates, and use templates obtained from Doc.one (if you have an account with Doc.one).
For each template, the following information is displayed in the list of templates:
- Name — the column displays the type (for an invoice or for a document) as an icon and the name of the template. To open the preview form, simply click on the template name.
- The Doc.one ticket is a special shortcut that only appears for templates available from Doc.one.
- Status — displays the status of the template in Doc.one: published or not published (status change is not available):
- Active — the status is automatically assigned to document templates that were not created in Doc.one and to all invoice templates;
- Inactive — the status is displayed for unpublished document templates.
- File name:
- When you click the name of the template file obtained from Doc.one will open the Doc.one template editor;
- When you click name of a template file created in Case.one the file will be download.
To find the template you need, you can filter the list of templates by template type (document or invoice) or use the search bar.
To view or edit a document template, click on its name.
If the template was received as a result of synchronization with Doc.one, a link to the template in Doc.one is displayed instead of the attached template file.