Perform several tasks at once in the general task list and to-do list.
To do this:
- Mark the tasks you want to perform the operation in the first column of the list or select everything above the task list.
- Click the menu ⋮ on the upper right.
- Select an action from the list.
You can perform the following group operations:
- Status - select a status in the list. The status of the selected tasks will be changed.
- Assignees - select an employee or employees from the list. The selected tasks will be assigned to the selected employees.
- Priority - the priority in the list. The priority will be changed for the selected tasks.
- Delete - confirm the action. The selected tasks will be deleted.
Note! If you do not have sufficient rights to an operation or to affairs related to the selected tasks, you will not be able to perform a bulk action. An error will be displayed.