The administrator can edit task statuses and their order independently.
To do this:
- Open Administration - Dictionaries section.
- Select the Status dictionary in the list. The dictionary contains values of task statuses in Case.one at the moment. The order of the statuses corresponds to the order of the list items.
- To add a new status, click the New value field and enter the name. The value will appear at the top of the list.
To change the order of statuses, drag and drop them in the list.
To delete a status, press the ⋮ button on the right and select Delete.
The settled statuses order applies throughout the System:
- task windows
- the filter by status in the list of tasks;
- obligatory conditions in additional attributes.