An administrator can add clients to the system.
To add a client:
- Open the Administration - Users section.
- Click the + button on the lower right.
- Select Client.
- The New Client page opens. In the Personal Data block, fill in the required fields:
• Full name;
• Initials - for example, the first letters of the first and last name. Initials will be displayed in many sections of the system next to the client's projects, cases, events, etc.
• Job Title;
• Company Name.
- Fill in additional information about the client in the Additional attributes section. You can configure the block fields yourself in the Administration - Additional attributes section. See details: Editing a set of additional attributes. If the block is not displayed in the client card, configure the rights to view and edit it in the Administration - Users - User card section.
- Click the Save button on the lower right.