The Additional attributes block
The Additional attributes block has been added to the user card in the Administration → Users section, which is available only upon request. It is not displayed in the user profile. The block contains the following text fields (by default they are empty):
Additional user attributes can be obtained as an array of data via:
- public API;
- in the script text;
- in the Run script block.
Now, if the system response timeout has been exceeded a message "Timed out, please try again later or try changing filters." is displayed. The maximum timeout can be configured in the web.config.
Running one workflow from another.
It is now possible to run one workflow within another. For this, the workflow should start with the following operators:
- Create to create a task and event.
- Change to change the fields of the case.
- If to create a condition for the fields of a client request, project, case, task, event, document, participant. A script can start with several If statements in a row.
- Notify to select recipients.
In addition, the workflow now has an Insert operator where one can select a workflow or a script from the list to run within the current script. In this operator, you are to fill in the following fields:
- Description — operator description, optional field.
- Script — a list of automatic scripts and scripts available for selection. After selecting a workflow, the operator displays the name of the workflow if there is no description. Required field.
The Insert operator is available anywhere in the script. After the inserted workflow is completed, the main script continues running. If the inserted workflow is interrupted, the main one will also be interrupted. The following data is passed from the main workflow to the inserted one:
- the context of the case, client request, participant, within which the script is executed;
- trigger condition initiator.
When deleting and disabling a script
- the workflow is interrupted;
- all workflows within the main script are aborted.
If the disabled script was inserted into other scripts, then they
- are executed until the script is called; upon reaching the call, they are interrupted;
- executed if the script call has already passed;
- are interrupted if they are in the moment of execution of the given script.
In the Wait action and If operators in the Condition block, the Equal field has been renamed to the Condition field.
Now in the Condition field, you can select the value of the fields to compare with the value in the Object field. Comparison is only available for custom and system case fields. Depending on the type of the Object field, you can select the following values:
- For number format:
- included in interval — default value;
- is not empty.
- For text format, hyperlink, and numbering pattern:
- the text contains — default value;
- the text does not contain;
- is not empty.
- For dates:
- enters period — default value;
- is not empty.
- For directories and objects:
- equal — default value;
- not equal;
- is not empty.
You can choose the filling method ("Manual" or "Value from the field") for the following values of the "Condition" field:
enters the period;
is included in the interval;
the text does not contain.
"Value from the field" cannot be selected if the following is selected in the "Object" field:
Project - Case - Basic information - Status;
Project - Case - Basic Information - Type;
Project - Business - Basic Information - Stage.
If you choose the entry method Manual in the Value field, you can select an option from the list provided.
When choosing the entry method Value from the field, you need to specify the field tag, which will be a link to the field. You cannot use tags:
- from multiblock and multiline;
- from additional attributes;
- from fields whose types cannot be compared with the selected type in the Object field.
Extension for Google Chrome
A Google Chrome extension is now available for the Case.one system, which can be downloaded from the Chrome web store at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/caseone/bhbeadhgpppmfdgidlankkomjkmenfdl.
This extension provides the following features when working with emails in Gmail:
- saving incoming letters to the System;
- saving outgoing letters and drafts to the System.
After installing the extension, authorization is required using your account (login and password), as well as the name of the System site.
If you select the end date of the reporting period less than the start date of the period in the Date filter of the standard report on bank accounts, an error message is displayed: "The range of values in the" For period "filter is incorrectly specified.
In the Profile section, you can change the profile avatar by dragging and dropping the photo file.