File upload restrictions
Users can now restrict uploading files with certain extensions. To do this, one needs to create a list of prohibited extensions. When someone tries to upload a new file, the system checks the extension on the specified list. Note, that after setting the restrictions, previously uploaded files with prohibited extensions will not be available.
When documents are uploaded via the API, the system also checks the files, and the file with the prohibited extension is not uploaded, the entry is added to the error log.
The Object – Object class field
Now one can add Object – Object Class fields to document templates in the public API. Any edits in this field are displayed in the revision history.
This field contains a link to the object page.
The Checkbox field
A Checkbox field (with the values "Yes" and "No") can be added to the case card, object, client request, registry, and some additional attributes. Moreover, one can set a default value for this field type.
The Embed Code field
The Embed Code field can display video and location. It can be specified with the link or embedded code.
Moreover, system tags (using the @System_Tag construction) can be used in this field, with a space as a separator between them. But when using a tag in a field that refers to a field in a multi-line, the value is not set. Also, the Embed Code field is not available in reports, workflows, filters, autosharin, and dictionaries.
The Object – Object class fields can be used in the API to get, create and edit objects.
- The following activities can be created in the public API:
- Entity - what is activity is attached to (case, event, task, letter, document);
- Type of activity;
- Sign of paid activity;
When the activity through the API is created, the sum is calculated automatically.
Now case fields can be filled in by an external identifier (External ID), which allows you to fill in one or more case fields without regard to the case structure. That is, you can transfer the value of several fields in the case with their external identifier, and only these values will be filled in the case (the rest of the field values will not be deleted). If a block contains one or more filled fields, then when editing any field in this block, all required fields in this block must also be filled. To fill multi-lines / multi-blocks, field values are passed as an array.
In the public API for getting a participant, you can get additional attributes by a participant.
In the public API for creating a participant, you can create a person or a company.
While editing a participant in the public API, one can change
- all fields of the participant's card, including his usual attributes;
- selected fields of the participant card.
In the public API, you can add a participant to a case if you have the right to edit the case and view the participants.
In the GET / api / v1 / cases method of receiving a case, filtering by the latest date of the case modification is available.
Fields for determining rates are now available on the activity form:
- Rate Type - the choice is available: Hourly pay or Fixed Payment;
Including activity in the account
When an activity is included in the account, information from the activity is transferred to the account. If the rate value was changed in the account, then this value is not transferred to the activity: the data from the account takes precedence over the data specified in the activity form and remains when the account is updated. The values from the activity are transferred (synchronized) to the account when the activity is included/excluded from the account when the account is recalculated if there were no manual changes in the account.
Configuring Active Directory Integration
When integration with ActiveDirectory is enabled in Case.one, it is not possible to create and delete users, lock and unlock them, edit user properties synchronized with AD – name, initials, email, external ID – fields become unavailable for editing, as well as adding and/or deleting a role from users.
When a user and/or client is created in ActiveDirectory, the corresponding user is immediately created in Case.one. Users and clients will be created with the following data: Name, Surname, Patronymic, Mail. In web.config, you can configure the correspondence of folders in ActiveDirectory and roles that the user gets in Case.one. It is also possible to specify the role of clients through ActiveDirectory.
Integration with AD allows you to synchronize users and user roles:
- on schedule – performed according to the following algorithm:
The company administrator adds the User to AD in the "Casepro Users" folder (the folder name can be anything);
During synchronization, users are created in Casepro with all its data and roles;
The user is logged into AD;
The user logs into the system without specifying a password.
- in real-time – if a user and/or client is blocked in AD, then he will be blocked in Case.one in real-time. Changing user and/or client rights works the same way.
Support for the "Quick books" app will end in December 2019.
Users can now reply to a comment (only one sub-level is available). In addition, it is possible to “like” the comments. The number of "likes" will be displayed when viewing the comment.
The task time is added:
in the Tasks section of the main menu;
on the Tasks tab in the case card;
in the list of subtasks;
on the Tasks tab in the customer portal.
For overdue tasks (the date and time are highlighted in red), the overdue time is displayed with an accuracy of minutes.
- Events about actions in the System are available to receive in Syslog format. Events are dispatched using log when an error or event as they occur. The events contain the next information:
IP address (name) of the event source;
Event creation time;
Name of the event (event id);
Username (if available);
The name of the object (path to the object) over which the action is performed.
- It is possible to configure the transmitted data (error or warning), as well as configure the message template.
- The following events are added (events are displayed both when performing actions through the UI and through the API):
Actions and events carried out with personal data - information on changing data in the user profile is displayed (now it works only in the users / clients section);
View report – "Viewed report '$ Report Name'";
Report download – information about downloading the report in XLSX or CSV format;
Downloading files – all downloads are taken into account: taking into account documents, reports, cases. The information about the user who has downloaded is indicated, the name of the document from where the download was made.
- Added events about viewing External Report and External Link report.
- The workflow will become inactive if a block or field is removed from the object (case, client request, additional attributes) in the constructor, which is used by this workflow in the Conditions block.
- If, when a field is deleted from the case card (after saving the card in the constructor), the workflow switches to the "Inactive" or "Error" status, a notification is displayed.
- Added the possibility to create an Embedded Report and External Link report. The following parameters can be configured:
Embed code / Link (depending on the report type);
- For an Embedded Report and External Link report one can:
specify/change access rights;
send by mail;
- set up scheduled sending.