- Users can now create sending rules for all reports to schedule delivery via email
- All reports can be downloaded and/or scheduled for email delivery in .csv and/or .xlsx format
- Report content can now be filtered by null (no data) or valid (data) field content. In the Filters section, users can select Specified Value, then select Empty or Not Empty.
Filtering by empty fields can include
- filtering by the entity field existing in the report. The filter is applied to the values of the column of the final report, and not to the values of the entity itself.
- filtering by the entity field that does not exist in the report. The filter is applied to the values of the entity itself (a subquery to the filtered entity is executed).
- Users are now able to set conditions for starting scheduled workflows for specific cases.
- When working with scheduled scripts, the Script, Create, Fill and Notify operators can be performed in two different ways:
- for each case that satisfies the specified filtering;
- once, in a single run of the automation script.
- The operator Script can include a list of cases that meet the specified filtering conditions in the scheduled workflow. If it is necessary to perform a launch of the script for each case, then this must be written in the script itself.
- The Create and Fill operators (in the scheduled workflow) are started for each case that satisfies the filtering conditions. If no filters are specified, then the operators work for all active cases in the system. Operators can use the data to fill in the trigger condition from the object (fields of the case in which the workflow is processed are taken into case).
- Added the ability to create and maintain a library of scripts. This function allows for the use of scripts in the operator Script in workflows, as well as to call them through the API.
- The created script can be called through the public API. The input parameter can be a JSON object. The output parameter is an object in JSON format.
- While creating a script, it is necessary to specify a unique name and description of the script. The script can be accessed by name through API. The name must be unique. If the entered name is not unique, a warning message will be displayed.
- The created script is available for editing, testing and deleting in the script card.
- Added the ability to change the case system fields with the Fill operator
- Added the ability to change the assignee in the case and/or in the client request by using workflows.
- The Fill operator can include several assignees for a case or a client request:
- If several users or a group of users are assigned to a case or client request, the system will select the user with the lowest effort. This does not consider users who do not have rights to the Client requests.
- If there are several users with the same effort (or without effort), then an assignee will be selected randomly.
- When extracting a case, these fields are required:
- the case name — is empty by default;
- the practice area — is empty by default;
- data that will be copied to the new case.
In the new case, the initial stage is always set.
- Added the ability to select data that will be copied to a new case::
- All — the default value.
- Summary Page — the Assignee, Billable Client, and Description are not copied from the main block. Case card data are copied only between the same blocks, while not taking into account the user's rights to the blocks.
- Events — events and emails are not copied. Events are displayed within the firm calendar.
- Tasks are transferred with the document file. Upon copying tasks:
- a notification is triggered;
- task assignees are not transferred;
- a entry is generated in the task history;
- an entry is created in the event`s feed.
- Participants are transferred with roles.
- Documents — the rights to documents and/or folders are the same as when creating a folder and/or document in the case. If the Documents the Document Type is not selected, and
- if tasks are selected, the documents attached to the task are copied to the root section of the case;
- If the Summary tab is selected, the documents selected in the Object - Document format field are copied to the root section of the case;
- if in ether case described above the document is in a private folder, the document is not copied.
- Notes — private notes are not transferred.
- When copying data:
- data is copied without regard to the rights of the user performing the operation.
- In new case, events on editing a new entity are generated in the Feed.
- the date of objects creation will be the date of extraction.
- when copying documents, if the user does not have rights to the document and/or to the folder, the documents and/or folder is not copied to the new case.
- document folders are created by default in the new case if the Documents flag was not selected before copying.
When copying data, a notification about creation is not sent, and next elements are not copied: history, comments, time logs, but the workflow is started.
- When copying the whole case to a new case:
- if the user has been subscribed to the case, then the subscription to the new one is not transferred.
- if the case was synchronized with the CB, then the synchronization is not transferred to the new case.
- case settings are not transferred.
- a workflow is triggered.
- The cases list in the participant card is displayed with a paginations of 20 entries.
- When the list of cases sort by stages is displayed in the Cases section, a list of additional parameters configured in the constructor for this stage is displayed in the cards of cases. Parameter display by mask: $field_name:$field_value.
- Added the ability to set parameters at each stage of the case for any type of case. Parameters are optional for the stage. By default, there are no parameters. The parameters can be:
- System fields:
- Biliable client
- Any fields available in the case card.
Only field names are displayed in the case card, which is sorted by stages. All fields are displayed in the general list, sorted alphabetically. Fields from system blocks, multiblocks and multilines are unavailable for selection as a parameter.
- Added the ability to specify an Effort level within each type of case. This is used to calculate the effort required for those assigned to a case and/or client request, and then automatically assign new cases and/or client requests to less loaded users using the Fill operator in workflows. The default field is empty, possible values are integers from 0 to 99.
- The calculation of the effort is as follows:
- The effort is indicated in accordance with their complexity, established in the type of case constructor at the time of calculation, for each case.
- If in the type of the case does not specify the effort, or is 0, then the effort for it is not considered.
- The user load is calculated as the sum of all active cases and client requests in the New, Processed or Denied status, in which the user is assigned. The user load is calculated by only valid factors of effort by cases and client requests.
- The public API is documented, the access to the documentation is provided with using Swagger™.
- The Case.one API has been improved for:
- working with events:
- getting a list of all events - filtering by case, by event start date are available;
- event creation - created by a single request, even if additional attributes are specified on event type.
- working with tasks:
- getting a list of all tasks - filtering by case, by task due date are available;
- task creation - created by a single request, even if the task name contains additional attributes; "Task name" is available to choose only from the corresponding dictionary, from already existing values.
- task changing - when a task changes through the API, it appears within the task history;
- viewing a task - when viewing a task through the API it does not appear within the task history.
Integrations with Call Centers (AirCall)
- Added the ability to connect AirCall Cloud VOIPI (module is not available for RU-instances). Connection is available in the Administrator — Applications section. When the module is turned on, it redirects to the AirCall login page. When connecting a module, it is necessary to specify an administrator account.
- Added the ability to connect personal AirCall account on the Applications tab. The tab is available in the user profile and through the user menu ellipses.
- When configured:
- With access to Case.one and AirCall, users can initiate calls from Case.one, receive incoming calls to Case.one. All calls via AirCall are displayed in Case.one also.
- With access to Case.one and no direct access to AirCall, users cannot initiate calls from CaseOne; incoming calls are not displayed; not available of communicate via AirCall. The phone icons are not available in the fields.
- If Case.one is not accessed and AirCall is available - user calls are displayed in Case.one. For calls of these users, Unknown is displayed in the User field in Case.one.
- Initiating a call is available by clicking on the phone icon from:
- contact card of the "telephone" field;
- user card of the "phone" field;
- client card of the "telephone" field.
After initiating the call, Case.one opens the AirCall web application with the dialed number (format link https://phone.aircall.io/keyboard/+xxxxxxxxx). This feature is not available on the client portal.
- Added the ability to save a phone call record. A request to save the record opens automatically after the call. Call recording is available from the call form; it is not duplicated in the case documents. The name of the file with the record is created by the template "call-yyyyMMdd-hhmm-id.mp3".
- When a call is received, a call notification is displayed (outgoing call - call.created; incoming call — call.ringing_on_agent). The notification shows:
- call direction: incoming or outgoing;
- phone number and contact (AirCall) in $Contact_name ($phone_number) format. $Contact_name — created as "First_name Last_name". If First and Last are not specified at the same time, the contact name is displayed as "Company". If Company is also not specified, then only the phone number is used.