The operator If allows you to perform different actions in automation workflows depending on the fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Open the Administration section of the main menu.
- Select Workflows.
- Open an existing workflow or create a new one.
- Click the plus in the middle of the page and select the If operator.
- Click on the Arrows icon above the If block and create the second condition.
Note: it is not possible to execute multiple branches in one workflow.
- Enter descriptions and conditions for the two blocks.
Note: it is possible to create several conditions.
- Click the Save button in the lower right corner of the screen to save the workflow.
Note: if several conditions are met, then the If operator that is to the left is executed.
Note: the workflow stops if all conditions are not met in any If thread.