- Added the ability to view cases organized by stages in the Case section. All cases are grouped by the stages configured within a given Practice Area.The filter for viewing by stages is available for all Practice Areas.
- When selecting the filter to display cases organized by stages, the following is displayed:
- List of Practice Areas;
- List of stages for the selected Practice Area;
- Case cards organized by stages.
- Added the ability to specify the Summary Page blocks that should be included on each stage of the case
- Case stages are available to use in reports. If two or more Practice Areas have the same names for the case stage(s), they will be grouped together in the report unless the report is filtered by Practice Area .
- Changes to the stage of a case are displayed in the case Feed.
- Within the Summary Page, it is possible to specify fields that are dependent upon each other. To configure this, both fields must refer to the same hierarchical dictionary, and the parent field must have a system tag.
- Dependent fields can be configured in one block, in one multiblock or in one multiline.
- Added the ability to create, edit, grant access, delete, or rename subfolders in the case folder. If the root folder is deleted, all subfolders and cases within the root folder will be deleted also.
- When viewing case folders, it is possible to display or hide subfolders.
- When creating a case or a project, a hierarchical folder structure is displayed in the folder selection list when subfolders exist.
- When granting SharedAccess to a folder, access will also be automatically granted to all subfolders and cases within the folder.
- When attaching a document file to a task, the document file will automatically be added to the Documents section of the case with the following parameters:
- date received;
When adding a file to a task, the document form is not displayed. The document is placed in the root folder of the case by default.
- To attach a document that already exists in the system, a section will open, depending on the object to which the document was added (case, dictionary, or client request). When adding a new file in the Document-Object field type, there is the corresponding document is created in the case, dictionary or client request.
- When adding a document to a task, the user can attach:
- a new document upload from a local computer;
- an existing document in the system from anywhere within the Documents section.
- An individual document within the Documents section of the system can be attached to more than one task. The file will remain attached to the task(s), even when moving the file to another location/folder within the Documents section of the system..
- When deleting a document from a case, the file will also be deleted from all tasks in which it was attached. Conversely, if document is deleted from a task, the file will remain in the Documents section of the system.
- If the user assigned to the task does not have rights to access the Documents section in the case, the user will be able to download file(s) from the task, but will not be able to add a new file to the task.
- A tab displaying the history of changes was added to the document form. The most recent 10 changes are displayed by default. Entries are grouped by date, sorted by the time of the change and listed in descending order (most recent first). Entries in the History tab cannot be edited or deleted When a file is deleted, the change history will also be deleted. The Document History tab displays the following information:
- When/Who created the file;
- When/Who viewed the file;
- When/Who downloaded the file;
- When/Who edited any of the document form fields.
- The Company Feed section was redesigned.
- Names of events in the Company Feed section were changed.
- A URL link is automatically generated when creating an Intake Form. Anyone with access to the link can populate an intake form.without being required to log into Case.one. Upon submitting the form, the From field is not automatically populated. When filling out a form with an unauthorized user:
- the list of cases in the Case field is not available;
- the list of participants is available;
- values in custom fields of dictionary are available;
- the list of documents in the Document format field is unavailable.
- Column width can now be customized in reports.
- A bug affecting filtering capability in the system report named Expense Report was fixed.
- The If operator was added, which allows the user to perform different actions in workflows depending on the execution of certain conditions.
- When setting the If operator, the following two variables are available:
- Main, where the workflow description is populated;
- Condition, where the conditions for the If operator are added. Creation of several conditions are available.
- Added the ability to create multiple branches of the If operator. When the operator is in effect, the order in which various conditions are applied is important:
- if several conditions are met, then the If operator that is to the left is executed;
- the workflow stops if all conditions are not met in one If branch;
- it is not possible to execute multiple branches in the same workflow.
- Added the Manual workflow type. The following workflow types are now available:
- manual - the If and the Wait action operators are unavailable;
- scheduled - the If and the Wait action operators are unavailable.
- Manual workflows are executed from the Run Workflow area within a case. Any configured manual workflow is available for selection.A user’s ability to run a manual workflow is dependent upon having been granted Edit rights within a case.
- Precreateddictionaries will no longer be configured by default when creating new instances.
- When referencing multi-level dictionaries within filters, reports, and workflows, the values displayed will be relative to the dictionary level that has been configured.
- When adding a new field that uses a multilevel dictionary, the user can configure the Dictionary Level for that field, as well as whether it is dependent on another field that is configured with the same dictionary. In the dependent field it's only possible to specify a level in the dictionary that is at least one level up in the dictionarie’s hierarchical structure than the level selected in the parent field. (e.g. Parent field = 1 then Dependent field can only be 1.1, 1.2. etc.)
- When configuring a default value a field utilizing a multilevel dictionary, only the values for the configured Dictionary Value level are available.