- Subtasks are visible in tasks lists.
- Ability to drag & drop subtasks without reference to the parent task.
- Added the ability to transition the parent task from the subtask form (popup).
Users and clients
- Added the ability to view clients in the Users
- The list of users and clients in the Users section is displayed in the table with the following information for each user or client: name, type (user or client), user group, status.
- In the Users section, the following actions are available, depending on permissions: creating a client, creating a user, viewing and editing a user or client, deleting, blocking and unlocking a user or client.
- Creating a client is possible without reference to a case.
- The Type (User or Client) field has been added.
- Customer information includes:
- general information (similar to users);
- list of cases in which the client participates.
- User data includes a list of all users in the system
- The ability to resend an invitation to users or clients previously Invited to the system.
- New filters in the users and clients list:
- by type: all, users, clients;
- by group - all groups created in the system;
- by status: all, invited, never logged in, logged in, blocked.
- Now each practice area has 3 stages by default: Initial, Lost and Won.
- The Cases age can now show all stages by practice area. When a new case is created, it is in the first stage by default. If there is only one stage, it is not displayed.
- Stages can be removed from a practice area. When a stage is deleted, all content within this stage will move to the previous stage. If the deleted stage is the stage, then all content is transferred to the next stage.
- Changing the order of the stages of the case is available. If the stage order is changed, the case will remains in the current stage.
- Projects can now be selected depending on user permissions.
- The ability to provide access to custom reports for a user or group of users has been added. The list of users to whom the report is available contains the following information:
- username or group name;
- rights: editing or viewing;
- Access can be provided to custom reports folders for all or specific users when specifying rights: viewing, partial viewing or editing. It is not possible to manually specify permissions for Partial View
- The Case field has been added to the email form, allowing user with Edit rights to select cases.If a case is selected from the list on the email form, a reference to the case will be sent to the recipient.
- Added the possibility of create and send an email from the AI assistant's panel and also by using the hot key (M - eng, П - rus, W - fr).
- When a participant receives event notification from Case.one/CasePro in Outlook, the Outlook panel for adding an event to the calendar is displayed (may be / accept / decline).
- Download a folder with documents using drag & drop or Download folder. When loading a folder, the folders structure (folder with all the folders and documents attached to it) is saved. Folder download is not available for external storage.
- Using drag & drop the user is able to download several folders at the same time.