- The ability to enter comments is now available within the pop-up forms forasks, Subtasks, Events, Notes, Documents, and Projects.
- By default the last 3 comments are displayed in the pop-up form, with a link to display any additional Comments.
- View comments:
- When viewing a comment, the author’s last and first names, the date of creation, the author’s initials and the comment text are displayed;
- Comments are not viewable from within the Client Portal;
- Only added Event Comments are viewable within the Company Feed.
- Users will receive a Notification regarding any comment that includes their name preceded by the “@” symbol anywhere within the Comment (e.g. @John Doe)
- Previous comments cannot be edited or deleted.
Administration > Default values
- Now one create fields with default values in all constructors: types of cases, additional attributes (in events, documents, participants, tasks), client requests, registries, data blocks.
- Default values can also be applied in multi-level dictionaries.
- The ability to create a task from the event form has been added.
- Ability to specify delays based upon working or calendar days when creating a trigger.
- Workflows can be created based upon client requests. As a result of a workflow a client request status can be changed, notifications can be generated after creating/deleting the request or changing/editing request fields, and assignees can be chosen automatically.
- The ability to set additional conditions by client requests in blocks has been added.
- External storage repositories (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive) are not available to use for clients.
- The calendar highlights weekends and holidays.
- Case Assignee filter has been added. Therefore, all events of a selected assignee will be displayed in the calendar.
- Now you can select an assignee in the smart calendar. So, the smart calendar will display events and tasks related to the cases of which the selected user is responsible.
- Added API method to send data to SalesMachine.
- API requests api/Calendar/GetCalendarEvents and /api/Calendar/GetGroupedCalendarEvents, where the case ID and the case name are transferred, were updated.
- Grouping by task completion date was added to the GetGroupedTask method.
- Now you can create a folder structure when creating the case type.
- The ability to create, delete and rename a folder were added.
- When creating a case, the folder structure that was created for the specified type of case will automatically be added in document`s list.
- Specify working days and holidays.
- Specify holidays (days and/or period) in the system date format.
- Multi-level dictionaries are now available.
- When filtering cases by dictionary fields, only final values of dictionary levels are displayed.
- The security settings for Commenting on a case, a project and a folder have been modified. Users are assigned the View permission instead of the Commenting
Work through Active Directory
- Notifications for unauthorized users were added:
- Sending email notification when registering a user: "Welcome to CASE.PRO / CASE.ONE. You have been granted access to the legal management service CASE.PRO / CASE.ONE. Your login: [email user]".