You can create a register form (lists) for any objects. For example, by power of attorney, patent or company property. In the rehister fprm designer, a user with administrator rights creates a case file and a view of the dictionary.
- Open the Administration section in the main menu.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Register forms — a list of all created forms will open.
- To create a new register form, click the Plus button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Specify the name of the form.
- If necessary, add a description.
- To add a dictionary, click the Add button — the object card and table designer will open.
- From the left panel Blocks / Fields, drag the necessary blocks from the Blocks tab to the object card using the “Drag & Drop” method.
- After adding a block, you can change its settings: name, type (normal or multiblock) and description → to save the changes, click the Apply button.
- Similarly, drag the required fields from the Fields tab to the object card.
Please note: you can specify a dependency on another field. For this you need to meet several conditions:
- use the same multilevel reference book as in the field on which this depends
- specify system tag
- specify the level of the directoryspecify a level higher than the parent field
- To change the order of blocks, use the “Drag & Drop” method — just drag the block name while holding down the left mouse button.
- After creating the object card, go to the Table tab at the top of the page to customize the display of the created dictionary.
- Select the key field from the objects added to the card.
- Then specify additional columns. Please note: at the bottom of the page you can see a “preview” of the dictionary you are creating.
- To save the dictionary, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the page.