A user with administrator rights can create register forms for any objects. For example, by power of attorney, patent or company property.
- Open the ADMINISTRATION section in the main menu.
- In the sidebar on the left, select REGISTER FORMS — a list of all created registers will open.
- Click the Plus button in the lower right corner of the page and click Create register.
- Specify the name.
- If necessary, add a description.
- Click the Add button — the object card and table builder will open.
- From the left panel Blocks /Fields, drag the necessary blocks from the Blocks tab to the object card using the Drag & Drop method.
- After adding a block, you can change its settings: name, type (normal or multiblock) and description → to save the changes, click the Apply button.
- Similarly, drag the required fields from the Fields tab to the object card.
- To change the order of the blocks, use the Drag & Drop method — just drag the name of the block while holding down the left mouse button.
- After creating the object card, go to the Table tab at the top of the page to customize the display of the created registry.
- Select the key field from the objects added to the card.
- Specify additional columns.
Note: at the bottom of the page you can see a preview of the register form you are creating.
- To save the registry, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the page.