A user can create up to 20 sublevels of any directory.
Creating a multi-level dictionary
- Enter the ADMINISTRATION section of the main menu.
- Select DICTIONARIES.
- From the list, select the dictionary you want to change or create a new one.
- In the Dictionary Values block, click the ⋮ icon next to the name of the value.
- Select Add Sub-level.
- In the field that appears, enter the value and press the Enter button on the computer keyboard.
Editing a multi-level dictionary value
- Click on the value you want to change.
- Enter a new value.
- Click on any place of the screen.
Deleting a multi-level directory
- Click the ⋮ icon next to the name of the value you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Confirm the action by clicking on Delete.
Note: if you delete a directory value, along with it, all its sublevels are deleted.