The system has preset dictionaries. The list is sorted alphabetically. A user can open a dictionary and view a list of its elements. A user can create and delete dictionaries, as well as add new items to existing ones. Any element can be changed or deleted.
Creating a new dictionary
- Open the ADMINISTRATION section in the main menu.
- On the left sidebar, select the DICTIONARIES — a list of all directories in alphabetical order will open.
- Click on the New Dictionary line.
- Enter the dictionary name.
- Enter a new value and press the Enter button at your computer keyboard.
- Click on the Save button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Deleting a dictionary
- Hover over the name of the dictionary you want to delete.
- Click on the ⋮ icon in the row of the selected dictionary.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm the action by clicking Delete.
Note: You can delete only the dictionaries you have created.