The Forms section allows you to create forms where customers can submit requests to create new cases.
- Open the ADMINISTRATION section and select FORMS.
- Click on the Plus button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Specify the name of the form (this is a required field). If necessary, add a description.
- Click the Add button.
- In the form designer window that appears, select the necessary blocks and fields corresponding with the creation of a new type of case.
- From the left panel Blocks / Fields add the necessary blocks from the Blocks tab to the form card using the Drag & Drop method — just drag while holding down the left mouse button.
- After adding a block, you can change its settings: name, type (normal or multiblock) and description → to save the changes, click the Apply button.
- Similarly, drag the required fields from the Fields tab to the form card.
To change the order of the blocks, use the Drag & Drop method - just drag the name of the block while holding down the left mouse button.
After adding the necessary blocks and fields, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the page.