- Batch deletion of contacts is now possible.
- The Additional Attributes now lists all attributes by Documents, Task titles, Types of participants, and Types of events.
- The list of Additional Attributes now includes descriptions of each line item.
- The date of birth field was added to Participant cards.
- There is now the capability to search using any criteria that has been input into a contact card. In the example below, the search criteria used is the participant's area code.
- An "All Cases" filter has been added to display all archived/closed and open/active cases.
- Tasks now have a 'History' tab to review all activity within a task.
- Integration with Google Drive is now possible. You can now create, edit, and move documents across both platforms. You can also view your Google Drive directly from the documents tab in your Case card. The capability to filter your documents by name, date, creator or document type has been added.
Time Sheets and Expenses
- Time sheets now organize time that has been logged into the categories of Billable, Unbillable, Billed, Unbilled, and Total Time.
- The ability to add interest has been provided. The interest will automatically calculate based on the rate of interest you input, the due date of the invoice, and other settings selected. Accrued interest is automatically displayed.
- Workflows, formerly 'Automation Scripts', got a makeover in this new release. The workflow now includes a visual map of actions, increasing it's simplicity and user-friendliness.