Trust accounting is a necessary component of running a successful law firm. Before you start adding the trust account, please make sure you have enough rights to access the billing section in Case.one.
How to add a Trust Account in Case.one?
- From the Main Menu, click on Billing.
- In the Billing section, click on Accounts in the left menu.
- Click on the plus button on the right hand side of the screen to add a new account.
- In the new window, you can add a new account and select the type as Trust.
How to Transfer Funds between accounts in Case.one ?
Sometimes is is necessary to transfer funds between Trust accounts for bookkeeping purposes. In order to transfer funds between accounts, you need to follow these steps.
- Open a Trust Account in your Case.one account.
- In the trust account window, make sure you select the Transaction tab.
- In the transaction tab, click on the plus bottom on the right side of the screen and choose Transfer Funds.
- In the new window, you can select the source and destination accounts as well as source and destination cases if required.