If you use a Google calendar you can set up a bi-directional sync between Google and Case.one so that events and appointments set up in Case.one appear on your Google calendar and vice versa.
Note: it may take up to 5 minutes for the sync to occur between Google and Case.one; Case.one to Google should be immediate.
You can link one or many calendars depending on your requirements. For purposes of instruction here we will link the Firm and My Calendar to Google.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your instance of Case.one.
- In the Main Menu select CALENDAR.
- Mouse-over each calendar to display the Optional Menu (3 vertical dots).
- In the Optional Menu click on "Connect to Google."
- You will be prompted to log in to your Google account. Click "Allow" to complete the connection. Once complete you will see this notice: "Synchronization successful."
- Repeat for each calendar.
- Now, add an Event or appointment to your Case.one calendar. It will appear immediately on your Google calendar.
- When creating an Event or appointment on your Google calendar, select the Case.one calendar you want the event to be displayed on. (It may take several minutes for it to appear on your Case.one calendar.)
Note: to see the new Google Event in Case.one make sure you select "All Users."