- Go to Skills within your Alexa app or on Amazon’s website.
- Then use the search bar to search for Case.one.
- Click on Case.one, then click on ENABLE to enable the skill
- You will be asked to enter your URL, Username, and Password. The URL can be found in the address bar when you are in Case.one in your browser. It should look like https://companyname.case.one/
- Select Login when you finished filling in your information and a screen will appear letting you know that the linking was successful.
- Case.one is now ready to use with your Alexa device.
Visit Amazon Alexa Commands to find out what the commands you can use with Case.one.