A case is a legal matter you are working on. In Case.one, a case also acts like a folder and contains all the case related materials, such as participants, documents, emails, tasks, events, invoices, etc.
How to Add a Case
- In the Left Navigation Bar on the Home Page click on CASES.
- Then you can use the hotkey 'C' or click on the + button in the bottom right and select Create case to bring up the New Case window
- Then fill out all necessary information and click ADD to create a new case.
Note: The case will be opened up automatically once you click ADD.
Creating a case in a project
- Click on menu icon"•••" icon next to the project name.
- Select the Create case item.
- In the window that opens, select the type of case, specify the assignee and the name of the case.
- Click the Add button.
Note: The case will automatically be in the desired project.