To change the set of additional attributes, find and select the set of attributes in the Additional attributes list (see details).
The viewing set form is open. Add rows and fields to each row.
To add a field:
- Click the Add Row button on the upper right.
- A new row appears. Select the field in the left panel and drag it to the new row.
- The field is added to the set scheme. Field parameters open on the left panel (for more information adout field settings, see Creating fields).
- After setting the parameters, click the Apply button to save the field.
- If the field you want is not listed on the left panel, select New Field and drag it to the scheme.
- Click the Save button on the lower right.
Note! You can add some fields to one row.
To change the order of fields, select a field in the scheme and drag and drop it.
To remove the field:
- Select the field in the scheme and double-click it.
- The field options appear on the left panel. Click the Delete button.
- Confirm the deletion in the open window.
The field is removed.
To delete a row:
- Hold on the row.
- Click ⋮ button on the right.
- Select Delete Row.
- Confirm the deletion in the window.
The row is removed.