Yes, data can be imported from your current software right into Case.one. Our Sales and Client Services team will be happy to assist you. Data migration is complimentary if you are switching from a cloud-based solution that allows for an export of your mapped data in a CSV or Excel format. This service is included with all annual subscriptions and includes the migration of active cases and associated contact info, time slips, events, expenses and case data. If your data migration includes the migration from a legacy and an on-premise solution our Sales team will make sure to provide you with a quote for migration services prior to on-boarding.
Can I import data from my old program into Case.one?
Articles in this section
- Can Case.one be fully customized for my practice?
- Do you charge for installation and training?
- What kind of computer do I need to access Case.one?
- Who will have access to my data?
- Why is the cloud safer?
- Do you need to be connected to the internet to use Case.one?
- Do I sign a contract to use Case.one?
- Can I switch plans once I sign up?
- Do I pay for future updates?
- Can I import data from my old program into Case.one?