Because it offers military-level grade security and backup systems in the event of a disaster.
Why is the cloud safer?
Articles in this section
- Can Case.one be fully customized for my practice?
- Do you charge for installation and training?
- What kind of computer do I need to access Case.one?
- Who will have access to my data?
- Why is the cloud safer?
- Do you need to be connected to the internet to use Case.one?
- Do I sign a contract to use Case.one?
- Can I switch plans once I sign up?
- Do I pay for future updates?
- Can I import data from my old program into Case.one?