After the "go-live" date you have full control of who accesses your system. Case.one does not store or record password credentials and only you can grant us permission to log into your system.
Who will have access to my data?
Articles in this section
- Do you charge of installation and training?
- What kind of computer do I need to access Case.one?
- Who will have access to my data?
- Why is the cloud safer?
- Do you need to be connected to the internet to use Case.one?
- Do I sign a contract to use Case.one?
- Can I switch plans once I sign up?
- Do I pay for future updates?
- Can I import data from my old program into Case.one?
- How do I get help?