No, we do not require a contract to use Case.one. You can sign up for one of our offered subscriptions, Pay as you Go, Prepaid Monthly or Prepaid Annual Plan. Your plan can be changed at any time. All you need to sign up is a Credit Card.
Do I sign a contract to use Case.one?
Articles in this section
- Can Case.one be fully customized for my practice?
- Do you charge for installation and training?
- What kind of computer do I need to access Case.one?
- Who will have access to my data?
- Why is the cloud safer?
- Do you need to be connected to the internet to use Case.one?
- Do I sign a contract to use Case.one?
- Can I switch plans once I sign up?
- Do I pay for future updates?
- Can I import data from my old program into Case.one?