You can create more than one invoice at a time with our batch invoicing feature. Invoices can be created at once, for a client or all clients, for any date range and include all costs or just billable time or expenses. This is a real time saver when handling many invoices in a billing cycle.
- From the main menu on the Home page select BILLING.
- Click the + icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select Batch Invoicing.
- In the Batch Invoicing window set the Client(s), Invoice Content and Period (date) for the batch run.
- Draft invoices will be created for those items as set in the previous step. In this example 4 invoices were automatically created. These invoices are drafts ready for review and approval.
- For any draft invoice click on the ellipse '•••' at the end of its row to view more available options. For each invoice you can:
Submit for Approval
Download (in case you need to print it)