Case.one's Client Portal is the easiest and most secure way for you to:
- Share data on the Reference Sheet (permissions restricted to client cases)
- Deliver invoices
- Deliver and collect important case documents
- Share tasks and calendared events
The Client Portal is a “secure web space” that is accessible to a client via a secure entry point that lets clients log in to an area where they can communicate, view and download documents, collaborate on document editing and upload private information. The portal exists only on the web and data is stored in the cloud. When data is transmitted between the secure portal and the client, it is encrypted.
Setting up the Client Portal via an Invitation
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CASES.
- Open the case by clicking on the case name.
- Click on the USERS tab in the top panel menu.
- In the Client section click on the ••• ellipse to open New Client Invitation. Fill in the client's first name, last name and email address and click SEND.
The client will receive an email invitation to use the Client Portal. The client will also be added to the Clients section on the USER tab.
- Instruct the client to follow prompts in the email received to create a log in password. After logging in the client will only have permissions to view the case(s) that you have added them to.