Case documents are added in the Documents tab. These documents can be organized in folders. Document folders allow users to keep documents highly organized by nesting folders to construct their own organizational hierarchy. You can upload a single document or an entire folder in seconds and organize them by client, matter, function, important events, dates, or other criteria. Document folders integrate with Dropbox.
Creating a Document Folder and Uploading Files
- From the main navigation menu on the left-hand side click on CASES.
- Open the case by clicking on the case name.
- Click on the DOCUMENTS tab in the top menu panel.
- Click the + button in the right-hand bottom corner of the page and select Create folder.
- Type in the name of the new folder.
- Click the folder to open it and start adding files.
- To add a file, click the + button in the right-hand bottom corner and select Upload Documents.
Note: You can also load files by clicking on '•••' at the end of the folder name row and selecting Upload Documents.
Renaming, Moving, and Deleting a Folder
- To rename a folder, click ••• at the end of the folder name row and select Rename folder.
- To move a folder, click ••• at the end of the folder name row and select Move folder.
- To delete a folder, click ••• at the end of the folder name row and select Delete folder.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking DELETE or cancel the action.
Note: All enclosed files will be deleted along with the folder.