Timers can be started by clicking on the Timer icon at the top of any page to make it easy and efficient to accurately capture time. You can run a timer, then pause it when interrupted, start another one for a different activity, and come back to the original timer later.
Starting a New Timer
NOTE: If there is a timer running when you start a new one, the timer started first will be stopped. Also, the running timer will stop at the end of a calendar day.
- From any page click the Timer icon in the right-hand top corner.
- Click START A NEW TIMER.
- To pause the timer, click the record button. To resume the timer for the current event, click the button again.
- Click on ADD EVENT. In the window that opens, fill in the required field: Case name and Event type.
- Date and time will be filled automatically, but you can change them manually.
- If required, add a description or adjust the time tracked.
- To complete the process, click ADD.
Viewing Time Recorded
You can view how much time you and your coworkers or other users spent on events, documents and tasks while working on a case.
- From the Main Menu click on CASES. Then, open the case by clicking on the case name.
- Go to the TIME SHEET tab.
- For each event, it shows the total time spent by users that worked on a given event, task, or document.