You can add as many users as want to the program. When you create a new user you will want to assign an appropriate role as well. Role-based assignments are important in keeping your firm running smoothly.
Adding a User
- Click on Administration in the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- Once on the Administration page, select USERS in the left navigation bar.
- Click on New user.
- Complete the Personal data block.
Note: DO NOT enter data into the External ID field.
- Check that all data are correct and press Create.
Note:The user will receive an email notifying they have been added to the system. The new user should follow prompts to create their unique password.
Assigning a Role
- Click on user’s name.
- In the Roles section, click on Add role.
- Select role from drop-down list.