In Case.one when you add a document to a case you have the option to select a 'type' to categorize it properly. Categorizing a document by 'type' allows you to keep your documents organized and easy to retrieve. Document types may include: motions, pleadings, Court forms, medical records, etc., etc. The list can be as long as needed.
Note: you must log in as an Administrator to update the Document Type List.
Setting Document Type
- From the Main Menu click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the menu list click on DICTIONARIES.
- Search the list for Documents type (note 's' on Document.)
- In the right-hand window enter new values as needed.
- To delete an item first select the"•••" icon for the item you wish to delete.
- Select Delete to remove the item from the list.
- Now, when you add a document to a case you can choose its correct type.