Schedule of meetings, tasks and other events of the cases can be viewed in the CALENDAR section, where the information comes automatically as it appears in the system.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CALENDAR.
- In the sidebar on the left, click on the name of the calendar of interest.
- Select the view mode by opening the tab on the top panel for the day, week, or month.
- To switch between months, use the arrows in the upper right corner.
- For more information about the event, click on it in the calendar.
- To view events several calendars, open the Consolidated Calendar in the sidebar and tick the calendars of interest.
- Each event will be marked by the color of the calendar to which it refers.
Creating an event or task in the calendar
You can create new events and tasks directly from the “Planning” section.
- Open the planning section.
- Click the “Plus” button in the lower right corner of the page → select "New task" or "New event".
- Fill in the event or task card.
- Specify in which calendar you want to display the new new task or event.
- Click the “Add” button.