Schedule of meetings, tasks and other events of the cases can be viewed in the CALENDAR section, where the information comes automatically as it appears in the system.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CALENDAR.
- In the sidebar on the left, click on the name of the calendar of interest. You can hide the sidebar, clicking the Hide button in the left-down.
- Choose a view mode: day, week, or month. Click the name of the mode shown and select that you want.
- Click the Tomorrow button to check out tomorrow or this week/month schedule. To switch between periods, use the arrows in the upper-right.
- Set tasks and events filters: click the name of the filter in the top panel and select a value. Click outside the list to close it. You can filter events by event types, case assignees, cases and users. Click the Reset button to turn of filtration.
- For more information about the event, click it in the calendar.
- To view events from several calendars, open the Consolidated Calendar in the sidebar and tick the calendars of interest. Each event will be marked by the color of the calendar to which it refers.
- In the Week and Day mode are displayed follows:
- a name of a event/task,
- a case and start time of an event;
- end date of a task ;
- Tasks with due date and time are displayed on a common grid based on date and time. The duration of any task is 30 minutes;
- Completed tasks are shown as strikethrough.
Creating an event or task in the calendar
You can create new events and tasks directly from the “Planning” section.
- Open the planning section.
- Click the “Plus” button in the lower right corner of the page → select "New task" or "New event".
- Fill in the event or task card.
- Specify in which calendar you want to display the new new task or event.
- Click the “Add” button.