Existing forms can be edited and deleted.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select the Register Forms item.
- In the general list, click on the form that you want to edit.
- In the OBJECT tab, swap or drag new blocks or fields from the left panel Blocks/Fields.
- In the TABLE tab, change the key field or change the columns of the form table.
- Click the Save button.
- To delete the form, go back to the general list and click on the "•••" icon next to the desired name and select Delete.
Note: All entries in the selected form will be erased.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Apply.