You can create new register forms for any objects. For example patents or property of a company. In the register form designer, the user with administrator rights can create case file and a type of register form display.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the sidebar on the left, select the REGISTER FORMS - a list of all the created register forms will open.
- To create a new register form, click the + button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Specify the name of the register form.
- If necessary, add a description.
- To add a register form, click the Add button - the object card and table designer will appear.
- From the Blocks /Fields panel on the left, drag the necessary block from the Blocks tab to the object card.
- After adding a block, you can change the settings: name, type (single or repeatable-block) and a description → click Apply to save the changes.
- Similarly, drag the necessary fields from the Fields tab to the object card.
- After creating an object card, go to the TABLE tab at the top of the page to configure the display of the created register form.
- Select the key field from the object added to the card.
- Specify additional columns.
Note: at the bottom of the page you can see the Preview of the register form you are creating.
- To save the form, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the page.