Case.one has a timer that makes capturing and reporting time effortless. Your motivation to track time when billing flat-fee is two-fold:
- To assess how much labor is put into a flat-fee effort and whether it was profitable.
- To show the client the work done in relation to the flat-fee activity.
You can also add time to a flat-fee case that isn’t in the scope of the work but still pertains to the case. An invoice could ultimately show:
- The flat-fee and its description
- The hours put into the flat-fee
- Any hourly work in addition to the flat-fee