LawPay is a credit card processor that gives your clients the ability to pay invoices with a credit card (fees apply).
Note: You must log in as an Administrator to set up all integrations with third-party partners.
- In the same browser log in to your LawPay account and stay logged in.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select BILLING SETTINGS.
- In the Billing Destinations block, add a record for your LawPay operating account.
- Once completed, from the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select APPLICATIONS.
- Next to LawPay select Connect to integrate.
- When the pop-up window appears enter your LawPay login and Password.
- Once complete click ACCEPT to allow the applications to connect.
- When the LawPay settings window pops up in Case.one make sure both fields Your Bank account and LawPay account are completed. If not, please contact Case.one Support.