Integration with Quickbooks provides a simple one-way sync of all your accounting data into QuickBooks Online. This saves you time and increases consistency by eliminating uploads, downloads, and duplicate entries. The simple setup only requires you to input your QuickBooks credentials and select the accounts which you want to be synced with QuickBooks. Afterward, the integration will carry over your billable clients, detailed time and expense information line-by-line into QuickBooks.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select the Applications item.
- In the Integration block, click the Connect button next to the Quickbooks line.
- In the window that appears, enter your login and password from Quickbooks and click Sign in.
- To disable integration, click on the Disable button.