You can add an unlimited number of payments from the client to an invoice. To do this, you must specify the date, source of payment, billing destination and amount. When adding a new payment, the system automatically calculates and offers the amount that remains to be paid on the invoice. You can manually edit the payment amount.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on BILLING.
- Click on the field with the invoice number to open the card.
- In the Payments section, click the RECORD PAYMENT button.
- Enter the date: the date is put in automatically, however you can edit it.
- Indicate the source: cash, credit card, or direct payment.
- By default in the Amount field the whole remaining unpaid amount of the invoice is indicated, however you may change it.
- To save payments or their changes, click Add.