When working with the report, it is possible to create it according to the specified template. To do this, the administrator prepares the template as an xlsx format file, which must contain at least one part: header and footer of the report. Parts of the report must be drafted in Excel using the "Name Manager" section as named ranges. For the whole range of the header of the report, you must specify the name Header (without the quotes). For the whole range of the header of the report, you must specify the name Footer (without the quotes). When unloading the data of the report, built in Case.pro, it will be placed in the form of a table between the Header and the Footer.
Adding a template file to a report
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on REPORTS.
- Draft a new report or select one from the list and select Edit.
- In the Common information block, click on the Add file field.
- To attach a template file where in Excel the Header and Footer are already defined, select it on the computer or drag the document to the Add File field.
- Specify or change the report data and click on the Save icon.
- To export a template-generated report, choose Download in CSV or Download in XLSX by clicking on the "•••" icon.
- To delete a template, click on the Trash icon and confirm the deletion.
Creating a template file
- Draft a new xlsx file.
- Add the needed Header (Name for the entire report header range) and Footer (Name for the whole report footer range). Note that the required condition for creating a template is either a Header or Footer.
- Between them, place a table with the data for the report. Parts of the report must be drafted in Excel using the Name Manager section as named ranges.
- Save the file. You can now now use it as a template for the report.