With the help of the Contacts module, you can create your own database for companies, persons and government agencies that were participants in your cases.
Please note that when adding a person, Case.one will offer you a drop- down list if such a name or company name has already been added to the system. To avoid adding a participant again, simply select it from the list and update the data.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CONTACTS.
- Click the + button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Click on the Person icon.
- In the window that appears, fill in the required fields — last name and first name.
- Enter the information in additional fields: specify the company, contact information, etc.
- Click Add to save.
Note: you can create a person by click the P key on your keyboard.