Users who have the appropriate access rights, can add different events to cases. The event can be created in the case card, or from the COMPANY FEED page in the main menu using the Add event button. A new event will appear in the case card and in the COMPANY FEED. The time spent for the event can be entered manually or using values that are automatically calculated in the system.
Creating an event from the main menu
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on COMPANY FEED.
- Click the + button in the lower right corner of the page.
- In the window that opens, fill in the required fields.
- The date and time will be automatically filled in, however you can edit them if needed.
- If necessary, enter the information in additional fields: add a description and indicate the time spent on the orange panel.
- Click the Add button to complete the process.
Indicating the time spent
- Select one of the suggested options on the orange bar under the pop-up event.
- In the appeared line with the timer select the type of activity or edit the remaining fields.
- To manually enter the elapsed time, click the Custom time button on the orange panel.
- In the appeared line with the timer, specify the number of hours and minutes spent and select the type of activity.
- Click the Save button.