Users with administrator rights can configure the tab for additional attributes for a feed, documents, or participants. The name or subtype for the participants is "Company" or "Person", for DOCUMENTS - all files names existing in the system, and for the feed- the elements of the "Activity type" dictionaries.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select the item ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES.
- To create new attributes, click on the line New attributes.
- In the Object type field, select: feed, participants or documents.
- In the field Title or subtype, select the desired object value from the drop- down list.
- To save a new set of attributes, click the Add button.
- To delete a set of additional attributes, click on the Cart icon next to its name.