Users with administrator rights can configure the tab for additional attributes for a feed, documents, or participants. The name or subtype for the participants is "Company" or "Person", for DOCUMENTS - all files names existing in the system, and for the feed- the elements of the "Activity type" dictionaries.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select the item ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES.
- To create new attributes, choose the category you'd like to add to.
- Use the left column to add existing field, or select 'New Field' to create a new one.
- To save a new set of attributes, click the Save button on the bottom right.
To delete additional attributes, select the field and select 'Remove'.