With the help of the Contacts module, you can create your own database for companies, persons and government agencies that were participants in your cases. Create a company card in two ways: from the case card by going to the "Participants" tab, or from the "Contacts" section in the main menu. When entering in the fields of the INN card, synchronization with Casebook is possible- automatic filling of the company card. The list of added participants is arranged in alphabetical order.
Please note that when adding a company, Case.one will offer you a drop-down list if such a name or company name has already been added to the system. To avoid adding a participant again, simply select it from the list and update the data.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CONTACTS.
- Click the + button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Click on the Company icon.
- Fill in the required fields. You may also provide additional information.
- If necessary, go to the More tab to fill in additional details.
- Click the Add button to complete the process.
Note: you can create a person by click the O key on your keyboard.