Document folders are intended for grouping files that are related by a common theme. The system folder Cases automatically stores all files from the cases available to you. You can draft an unlimited number of thematic folders that will be available to all users of the system. Personal folders can be drafted both in the Documents section as well as in the case card.
Creating a folder with documents
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on DOCUMENTS.
- Click on the + button in the lower right corner of the page and select Create Folder.
- Enter the name of the new folder.
- Click on the folder to open it and start adding files.
- To add a file, click the + button in the lower right corner of the page and select the Upload Files item.
- You can also start to download files from the general list of folders: click on the ⋮ icon at the end of the line with the folder name and select the Upload Files item.
Changing, moving and deleting the folder with the documents:
- Open the list of folders in the DOCUMENTS in the main menu section or in the case card.
- To rename a folder, click on the ⋮ icon at the end of the line with the name and select Rename Folder.
- To move a folder, click on the ⋮ icon at the end of the line with the name and select the Move Folder item.
- To delete a folder, click the ⋮ icon at the end of the line with the name and select the Delete Folder item.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete, or cancel the action. All attached files will be deleted with the folder.