Block fields - directory in the system where you can add the elements you need. Data blocks are made of these fields.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select DICTIONARIES.
- Click on the Fields dictionary.
- To add a new field, click on the line Add new field.
- Enter the name of the field, the text of the placeholder and specify the data format.
- All data will be saved automatically.
Note: You can use custom fields when creating and editing data blocks.
- To delete a field, hover its name and click the Trash icon.
- Confirm the action by clicking Delete.