Complex and time-consuming tasks can be divided into several small sub-tasks, behind which there is also an assignee.
- Open the task or create a new one.
- Go to the Subtasks tab, click on the "•••" icon and select the function Add subtask - a new window will appear for creating the subtask.
- In the window that opens, fill in the required fields: the title of the subtask and the date.
- Enter the information in the remaining fields: add a description, specify the deadline and indicate the priority of the task.
- Select the Assignee and enter the name of the user or their email.
- Click the Add button.
- To create another subtask, click on the icon "•••" and select the function Add subtask.
- Click the Save button to complete the process.