TASKS module allows you to interact with colleagues when of working on an open/active case. A new task can be created directly in the case card or from the "All tasks" section in the main menu - you will only have to add a description, terms and specify the performer. If you attach a file, it will be displayed in the report in which the task will be used.
The time spent for the event can be entered manually or using values that are automatically calculated in the system. With the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence, Case.one analyzes what time you most often contribute to relevant events, and offers the three most appropriate options.
Creating a task from the main menu
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on TASKS.
- Click the + button in the lower right corner of the page.
- In the window that opens, fill in the required fields: The name of the case and the task.
- Enter the information in the remaining fields: add a description, specify the deadline if you need and indicate the priority of the task.
- Select an assignee in the Assignee field. Enter the last name or email and select the desired user from the drop-down list.
- If necessary, attach a file.
- Click the Add button to complete the process.
Indicating the time spent
- Open the task you need.
- Select one of the suggested options on the orange bar under the pop-up task.
- In the appeared line with the timer select the type of activity or edit the remaining fields.
- To manually enter the elapsed time, click the Custom time button on the orange panel.
- In the appeared line with the timer, specify the number of hours and minutes spent and select the type of activity.
- Click the Save button.