When adding a user to the system, an administrator can assign a role. For each role, the level of access to materials and sections in the system is determined by administration.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- On the left sidebar, select ROLES.
- Click on the New role line.
- Enter the name of the role, a short description, and click the Add button.
- After the addition, define the access to the materials for this role:
- Access to all materials in the system,
- Access only to the materials to which access is granted
- Check the checkboxes for which of the system sections will be available to the user with this role.
Note: All data will be saved automatically.