The system analyzes and studies your behavior and automatically calculates the time that you most often spend on events of a certain type.
- Open the event in which you would like to add time.
- In the appeared line with the timer Activity type will be automatically filled with the type of event. You can edit the fields.
- To manually enter the elapsed time, click the Custom time button on the orange panel.
- In the appeared line with the timer, indicate the number of hours and minutes spent. The activity type will be automatically equal to the type of event, but you can change it.
- In order to delete the time, click the Trash icon to the right of the needed timer.