All users of the company can be divided into groups. Groups are created by a user who has administrator rights. When creating a group, the administrator specifies the level of access to folders, projects, and cases for the group.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- On the left sidebar, select GROUPS.
- Click the New group button.
- In the About the group block, enter a title and add a short description.
- Click the Add button.
- After saving, select the level of access to cases and projects for users from the group: view only, commenting, editing, administration.
- Add users who will be members of the group.
- In the Automatic access to folders/projects/cases block, select the access level: view only, editing, administration.
- Tick the case attributes and specify values for each of them.